Friday, September 28, 2012

A couple of news items today

I heard from our home study agency that our certified copies of the home study have AT LAST gone out in the mail.  Hurray! 

Also heard from Agency X that Ella's new parents have their contract and initial paperwork in, and are pursuing their dossier.  It looks really good that things will work out for her this time.  God bless little Ella and her new parents.  May they travel to her quickly. 

8 comments:

  1. Hello Randi! I believe we are "Ella's" family, your postings follow closely with our timelines and story. We are praying for your adoption journey and thank you so much for the prayers regarding ours. Amazing how I chanced upon your blog, pleased be enocuraged we love "Ella" and are anxiously waiting to bring her home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have so been praying that I might get the chance someday to know how she is and that she did, indeed make it home to her family. I still have her picture on my refrigerator where I see it often so I remember to pray for her (and you!) Her sweet, little face just captured us, and we have been compelled to pray for her family to find her. She also opened our eyes to the fact that one COULD adopt two at the same time. Without her, we wouldn't have found our MeiMei, and I am SURE she is ours! Thank you for reaching out! Please do keep in touch!

      Delete
    2. Hi Randi! Just wanted to let you know we have LOA for "Ella"! We are so excited--but still trying to patiently want for the UPS truck to get here. It seems the holiday must have slowed things down a bit. Keeping my fingers crossed it arrives today! We were notified of the LOA on Monday (already 4 days...where is that truck? hahaheehee).
      We have been praying for your finances and am very happy to see your goal met. God is so good...we have seen his hand many times in this process. We will continue to pray for your girls. By the way, "Ella" will become Eliana Xiuqing.

      Delete
    3. Now that makes me happy!!!! This is wonderful news! I am so, so happy to hear that she is coming home soon! Thank you for your graciousness in taking the time to let me know. I will always have a soft spot for your precious, little daughter!

      Delete
    4. Hi Randi! We are heading to China this Wed!!! Your "Ella", our Eliana's Gotcha Day will be 4/8!! We continue to pay for your journey. You are so close...you will be holding your new daughters soon! I had hoped to start a blog but I think it is too much to do at this point. We will communicate with family thru emails. I have hoped we would get to meet. Within the next few months we will be moving to WV, that meeting may still happen one day. By the way, our oldest daughter is on your list of followers. Her blog is Random Rambles. Blessings to you and your family!!

      Delete
    5. Such exciting news! And I am so sorry to miss you there probably by only a couple of weeks. Godspeed to you, my friend. Please give your precious little daughter an extra hug from us.

      Delete
  2. Hello Randi! You left the US on the day we came back! So sorry to have missed being in China with you. Eliana is doing so well. We will continue to pray for you and your new daughters! Many Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Randi!
    So excited to see your girls doing well. They have a lot in common with Eliana. I finally posted something to our blog. Check it out if you have the opportunity! Blessings, Robin

    ReplyDelete