Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our intentional God


I found a reminder in my devotional this morning:

Our God is an intentional God, brimming over with purpose, infusing meaning into everything around us. He has sprinkled earth with calling cards of His presence and purpose...   Taken from Pearls of Great Price.  Copyright © 2006 by Joni Eareckson Tada

This causes me to ponder again, "What about Ella?"  (see my posts from late June/early July).  Her photos are still on our refrigerator reminding me several times each day to pray that her family finds her.  Our home study recommends the placement of two special needs children, and we would gladly and joyfully welcome her home along with Abigail Dawn.  Thus far the agency to which she is assigned says they cannot transfer her file to our agency.

I don't know what God's purpose is in causing "Ella" to stick in our heads and in our hearts.  All I know is she is a little girl who needs a family.  Please pray for Ella as you think of her this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment