I feel like our placement agency is just LOOKING for a reason to say "no" about Ella. We still don't have an answer, but they have kicked back our home study now (which we thought was totally done) and are insisting on a whole new section about our adult children who no longer live with us. They want all their contact info and a statement from each stating how they feel about the adoption. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?
I feel bad for our kids because they didn't sign up for the intrusion in their lives. They aren't the ones adopting! I feel bad for Abigail (who is being held up now, likely because of Ella) and I feel bad for us and this continued stress. Can I stop this merry-go-round and get off for a day? I am really discouraged tonight. Prayer warriors, I need you!
On the other hand, I am glad they are thorough and looking our for Abigail's future. I will pray for patience,and completion.
ReplyDeletePraying.
ReplyDeleteJust tried to write all these out and my comment was erased, so now you have to look them up on your own! ;-)
ReplyDeleteJer. 29:11-14 (insert Ella, Abigail, Sarah, Ruth... where it says "you" along with you!)
Romans 8:28-32
Psalm 37:1-11
May your delight be in Him and His face as you wait for the gift from His hand! We are praying for you and rejoicing with you in faith! God bless you all
There are always constant ups and downs with anything burocratic Know I spelled that wrong, And who knows their reasoning behind it all but keep your head up and and prayers being sent. Beckie
ReplyDeletePraying for your family at this time. Praying for peace in all of this for you, my friend. Bless you all for being so willing to open your hearts and home to these two precious little girls. Please know that God is with you, He will continue to work this out for His good and glory in all of your lives. Blessings, Diana Metz
ReplyDeletePraying for the Lord to refresh you and encourage you. I know you've heard it before but His timing is perfect. Lifting you and your family up in prayer. :)
ReplyDeleteLaura