Look
what we got today! A box with 250 Apparent Project bracelets! If it
is possible, they are even nicer than the ones we got last fall. If you
missed out on those, or if you'd like another to update your spring
wardrobe, I've begun listing them with photos. They are $10 if they
need to be mailed, $8 if you are local. Half goes to Haiti and half
will help to get us on that plane to go get our daughters in China. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151458785268190.1073741826.537343189&type=3
If you aren't familiar with the Apparent Project, you can find out more about them here http://apparentproject.org/
I would love to order a braclette or two ! I am not on face book! I know crazy and the link here won't let me purchase ? How else can I help ? Let me know back on a comment on here , I will check back :) thx
ReplyDeleteIf you'll tell me what colors you are interested in I can email a few pics so you can pick some out. Feel free to leave your email and I won't publish the comment. That way the whole world won't have your email addy! Thanks!
DeleteRandi,
ReplyDeleteI'd like to purchase one of these for a friend! She likes earthy colors and orange. :) How do I order one?
Thanks and many congratulations and blessings on your TA!!
Jody
momma to 5, including Rosalyn, waiting for TA