A pediatrician that we trust very much recommended that Tikvah stay in her booster until she weighed 60 pounds. We decided to follow that guideline with our newest family members also. These booster seats seemed very appropriate!
I have been pondering Psalm 37:4 the past couple of months. It is a popular verse that most of us have memorized. "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." The adoption process has made this verse take on a whole different dimension for me. I've found that my delight in the Lord doesn't magically make everything I desire come to pass, but rather it changes the desires of my heart. Who would have thought we would welcome booster seats back into our vehicle? I have to say though, I simply cannot wait to have these two little ones join our family!
This is day seven on the wait for the invitation to travel. It is hard to be patient.

LOVE!! Bringing home two huh?? We've considered that as well, even more so now that we know who our little boy is gonna be! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally know how you feel about that verse. I find God constantly reminding me that even as I am doing what he has asked, he will continue to guide me with what I must do. The desires of my heart have been changed by him. :)
Wow how very exciting! What a wonderful thing
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
Love today's photo. It seems to perfectly capture the season of waiting!
ReplyDeleteTwins! What fun! Love the photo.
ReplyDeleteLove you, love you!!! AND will continue to be praying!!! ~~Mom
ReplyDelete