Saturday, June 29, 2013
Grocery Grabbers
When I returned from grocery shopping I took a load in the house then went back to the van to get some more bags.
One of our older daughters came out grinning and said, "Mom, you need to see what your youngest daughters are doing!"
Me: Are they freaking out over all the food?
She: More than that, just come see!
They were very gleefully unpacking the bags and exclaiming over all of their finds. They were pretty good ones too as it appears that they discovered the junk food bags. (I assure you I bought meat, fruit and vegetables also.) I'm guessing they never had an experience like this in the orphanage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


they are so cute . It's amazing all the first for them. I bet they are a lot of fun.
ReplyDeletePrecious!!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through No Greater Joy Mom link. I have 10 children as well and our youngest 3 all adopted from China. We just brought home the 2 littlest June 8th. We don't have a diagnosis for the 3 year old girl yet, but I highly suspect CP. Her file was a leg deformity (which she has a shorter leg, mild hip dysplasia) and delayed development. My mother gut tells me more. She can't talk, walk or use her limbs the way she should and wants to and she bobbles her upper body all the time. She too wants to walk so much and falls all the time trying to walk along the furniture. She is sweet and smart. already learning signs. I am excited to find your blog. Your girls are beautiful!!1
ReplyDelete