Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another Way to Get Wet!

If you follow my blog you know that the Little Princesses are part fish.  They are all for any means of getting wet!  I'd spotted a water activity table on the Facebook posts of a couple of different friends and knew that we HAD to have one for our yard.


My original thought was it would give the water cravings a "fix" without a total body soaking.  Hmmmm... some day when I am a more experienced mother I will know better than to think that!  In the meantime (with some explaining to Miss A that it isn't acceptable to pour water on heads) we are wet primarily from the chest down.


I love that it came with a water wheel!  There were also two little sailboats, but the Princesses don't seem much into sailing.  As you can see, Abigail very quickly turned the sailboat into a vessel for dumping water into the wheel.  Why sail when you can dump water?  Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment