So he took them apart, rented a trailer from U Haul, and brought all the pieces home.
On a quest to have enough play things for all of our kids AND our grandchildren he is building Wonder World! One of our married daughters was visiting with her two children, and when I told her our goal was for each of the children to have a swing, she replied, "Better keep on building!"
At last the slide was attached...
I believe The Little Princesses approve of the project so far.
Stay tuned. It is still very much a work in progress. As aforementioned daughter above put it... if we build it, they will come! Anyone have ideas for making a portion of it accessible for a wheelchair?






How fun! And I have no doubt you will figure out the wheel chair thing! :)
ReplyDeletedon't forget the play house, complete with curtains and little table.
ReplyDelete