Most of you know that we are home educators. It has been that way since the dawn of time... ok not really, its only been the past twenty-seven years. Here is a view of our modest little classroom.
And a new addition just barely showing from the other doorway.
So it is still hard to tell what it is? Let me move again...
Want a clue?
Isaac has his very own desk in the classroom now!
I've kept things down low so he can reach them. Now all we need is for him to show up for class!
Alright! nice classroom. I miss homeschooling!
ReplyDeleteI think its great :) just a question, I cant gage the space etc from the picture but if Isaac is sitting at desk and backs out without looking would he bump into one of his sisters were they sit?
ReplyDeleteErika
Thanks for the heads up, Erika. There is room for him to back out if the girls are sitting at their tables correctly, but if they happen to scoot their chairs way out, yeah I can see that could potentially happen. We're all going to have to look out for one another and make sure we look before we back up!
Delete