This old Mama is having a really difficult time with jet lag. I am fortunate to have a great support group here though. Friends have brought us dinner every night since we've been home, and today one even came to play with the little girls so I could get a much needed nap. Not sure why it has hit me so hard this time, but I'll be glad when my system is back on USA time. Yawn.......
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Early Days at Home
We've been home for almost a week, and the kids are doing GREAT! The Little Princesses LOVE their big brother, and (so far at least) he seems amused at them. I have to keep an eye out or Abigail will grab him and plant a big ole kiss on him.... that could get old pretty quickly!
Yesterday we went to our homeschool co-op. Isaac sat in on Musical Theater, Art, and Science and seemed to enjoy it. Then yesterday evening we had our first post placement visit from the social worker for Isaac, AND our one year post placement visit for the girls - big day! It must have worn our dear boy out because he didn't get up until eleven this morning. I joked with Tikvah that he must be trying to put himself back on China time - and I was tempted to join him in that!
This old Mama is having a really difficult time with jet lag. I am fortunate to have a great support group here though. Friends have brought us dinner every night since we've been home, and today one even came to play with the little girls so I could get a much needed nap. Not sure why it has hit me so hard this time, but I'll be glad when my system is back on USA time. Yawn.......
This old Mama is having a really difficult time with jet lag. I am fortunate to have a great support group here though. Friends have brought us dinner every night since we've been home, and today one even came to play with the little girls so I could get a much needed nap. Not sure why it has hit me so hard this time, but I'll be glad when my system is back on USA time. Yawn.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment