Our ramp was finished the second week we were in China. They did a fantastic job on it! All of our landscaping had to come out in this area
when the ramp was built, so this was a nice chance to
start over.
We took advantage of the sunny day on Saturday to work in
front of the house. Ethan amended our soil - it was heavy clay - so the plants should be happy here.
I planted hostas (if you know me, you know hostas make me
HAPPY) and yellow violas. Can't wait to see them grow and spread!
The girls
helped me plant, and Isaac poured mulch and watered everything when we
were finished. Great team work!
What better way to reward a hard working team than a trip to Graeter's for a treat? I admit, since moving to Cincinnati I have become somewhat of an ice cream snob...
Sadly, I have to add a postscript... on Monday night Ohio got cold weather AGAIN and snow was forecast for our area. Our landscape looked a little different when we went to bed last night.
Yes! There really was snow on the ground when we got up this morning, but the rest of the week is supposed to bring us the 50's and 60's. We're hoping that spring actually STICKS this time around!
No comments:
Post a Comment