Monday, June 2, 2014

Summertime : Time4Learning?

Making two trips to China in only eleven months to add three children whose primary language is Chinese presented some unique challenges to our homeschool this year.  I've been looking for a way to keep all the children learning this summer, but let's face it.  No one (including me) wants to spend the summer with workbooks!  I've signed up to review a website that has intrigued me for quite some time, and this may be the perfect chance to give it a trial run.

Over the next 30 days, I will be reviewing Time4Learning. They offer an elementary school curriculum, middle school curriculum, high school curriculum, and tools like the Getting Started Homeschooling Guide. Be sure to come back and read about my experience!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about your experience with Time4Learning. We have been using T4L for over 7 years and it really works for my daughter. She is a visual learner and loves working on the computer. I love that it has lessons planned out, it grades the lessons, and keeps great records for me. Makes my job a whole lot simpler! I'll check back to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! We have used Time4Learning for years now. I know it's not for everyone, but it has been wonderful for my boys (ages 9 and 14)! Looking forward to coming back and seeing what you thought. Also looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete