I've been holed up in my room for a few days due to a knee injury. Ethan has been keeping the house running (sort of.) I have been able to help with overseeing baths and bedtime since that happens upstairs where I am. Ethan is a wonderful guy with many great qualities, but being a housewife isn't his strength.
Yesterday I advised him to put a bag of frozen meatballs in the crockpot and dump in a couple of jars of spaghetti sauce. Add in some buns and that would give him an easy supper of meatball subs. Well at bedtime Abigial (who doesn't have a lot of verbal skills) was going on and on in sign language "telling" on Baba for something. I finally figured out the fingers looping through the air was the sign for spaghetti, and she was tattling that he gave them meatballs and NO spaghetti! ROFL!
Apparently we've never given her a meatball sub, like ever, and she thought he messed it up pretty big time. I fessed up that *I* was the one responsible for the "odd" dinner. Kids.

Sorry about your knee, praying for a quick healing. That is funny about dinner though.
ReplyDeleteGod bless
Erika