Friday, July 10, 2015

Such a Great Read!

Linny Sanders, one of my bloggy friends recently wrote a book. 


It arrived in my mailbox yesterday and I'd finished reading it less than twenty-four hours later.  It is the true story of their little princess Ruby who was adopted from Africa. I've been a "fan" of Ruby's for quite some time.  I also feel a kindred spirit in Linny since we are both older moms with a houseful of kids still (again) at home.  In fact, her family is in process to adopt one of Isaac's friends whom he knows from his time at An Orphan's Wish!  Small world...  Anyway, I simply couldn't put the book down.

If you have a heart for the orphan or simply love stories of what faith and love can do GET THIS BOOK!!!!  Linny is currently traveling with her family, doing some speaking and book signings.  Check Linny's blog for the schedule. 

NOTE:  I was not a reviewer for this book with a complimentary copy.  I purchased it from Amazon, just like everyone else!  I tell you, it is GOOD!


2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read her book and for her to tour the West Coast. I Hope they get the chance. Will you be going to meet her?

    Erika

    ReplyDelete