Monday, November 2, 2015

Chinese Silk Shoes up for auction -- Susy Fundraising

Part of what I'll be doing throughout the Angel Tree emphasis is raising grant funds to be available towards Susy's adoption. One way I hope to add to her fund is through surprise auctions. 

Here is our first one! Up for auction is a pair of Chinese slippers with shoe (rubber type) bottoms. I wear a size 7 and they are snug (not uncomfortably so) when I try them on.



 The fine print: Auction starts NOW and I will take bids until 8:00 pm EST Wednesday, November 4. Starting bid is $10 and bids increase in $1 increments. I will personally cover the postage to get your winning bid to you. (USA only)  Bidding to take place on her advocacy page in THIS ALBUM

Winner to pay via Paypal using Susy's Reece's Rainbow account.  To do so you'll enter the amount in her donate box on the border to the right on this page.

Winner must pay within 72 hours of the auction end (by Saturday night) or it will default to back up bidder. Please send a copy of the receipt that Paypal sends you along with your address to Grant4Susy@gmail.com

Thanks for looking and remembering Susy!

No comments:

Post a Comment