Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Awesome News!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooot!  Do you hear me yelling over here?  Last week I asked my Facebook friends to pray for my skinny minny Little Miss who is waiting on the other side of the world.  I have been so very concerned for her as she does not seem to be thriving.  After sharing some of the details with our homestudy agency I was surprised to hear that the lady with whom I had been speaking does some volunteer work in China, and might be able to help if the orphanage was willing to accept it.

This note arrived a few minutes ago.  "I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know I was able to talk with some LWB staff and we are able to send the best high calorie formula for six year olds to Susy's orphanage for her .  We will send 1 case for now and see how she does.  I hope this will help improve her health/nutrition while she waits for her family."

Please keep praying for the safe delivery of this case of formula and that they will actually get Susy to drink it!  Such wonderful news!

No comments:

Post a Comment