Two years ago today I met this quiet, gentle young man for the first
time. I have discovered that he is smart, meticulous, kind, and witty.
He is a good big brother and an awesome uncle. There were so many
unknowns for both of us, but I'm thankful that we took the leap of faith
and became family. Adopting him is one of the best things that ever
happened to me.
 |
| Adoption day 3-25-2014 |
 |
| Sightseeing in Nanning, China |
 |
| Shamian Island, Guangzhou, China |
 |
| Preparing the US citizenship documents |
 |
| Arriving at the Cincinnati airport |
 |
| Homecoming party at the airport |
 |
| The Little Princesses were sooooo happy to have us home! |
 |
| Easter 2014, home just a couple of weeks |
 |
| Red Thread photo, home a few months |
No comments:
Post a Comment