Sonnet has low tone, as in she is very floppy. We knew this. I figured we could get by with some regular baby equipment for awhile since she only weighs 30 pounds, but I was wrong. She is also very tall which means baby equipment just can't do the job.
In China it took both Ethan and myself to safely give her a bath. This isn't very practical at home where we have other responsibilities also. And she LOVES her bath, so I didn't want to have to rush her through it. Imagine my delight when I found a Rifton Blue Wave Bath/Shower chair on our local Craigslist for about 1/3 of its retail price! I snatched it right up! The seat detaches from the shower legs and fits right in the tub so she can splash around safely.
A sweet friend dropped by our house on Saturday morning with a gift. This was a gift from the very heart as it used to belong to her own precious daughter who passed away. We feel so honored that their family chose to bless us with it.
It is a Snug Seat Stingray Adaptive Stroller. Friends, this is a wheelchair in disguise! It has all the safety features and supports of a pediatric wheelchair without the clinical look. You can see in Sonnet's face in the picture above that this seat is SO MUCH BETTER than anything we had been able to find for her!
We are once again blown away by God's attention to the details... for having a plan to meet Sonnet's needs before we were even aware of them, and for His people loving so selflessly on our little miss. Thank you, Ball family. We are so touched by your generosity.
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:19


Amazing!!! God is looking out for your family for SURE!
ReplyDelete