You may remember the alarm I felt not that long ago when our septic required unexpected work, and the funds we had saved for a particular agency bill were gone. I'm doing a happy dance today for how God works out the details.
Many of you know that we had partnered with The ApParent Project in selling upcycled paper bead bracelets. They trickled out of here a few at a time, and I was afraid we would have to return at least half of them. I REALLY believe in what they are doing and it was a major DO NOT WANT TO RETURN them issue for me.
Shortly before Christmas, things kicked into high gear and we sold every single bracelet! We could have actually have sold a few more had we had them! I am so happy to tell you that with the bracelet sales and some Christmas money that we were given, the agency bill due TODAY has been paid. AND just as exciting really, we were able to contribute $960 to ApParent Project through their portion of the sales!
Thank you to everyone who purchased a bracelet. It REALLY made a difference - to us and to families in Haiti.

No comments:
Post a Comment