
Look what I did today! I've never had so much fun sorting clothes and organizing a closet. I was given a huge box of clothes by a good friend whose daughter had outgrown them. I honestly had a lot of fun sorting them, hanging them up, and getting things ready for Jennifer and Abigail's homecoming. It somehow makes the waiting a little easier to be able to actually DO SOMETHING for them.
Great thing about these hand-me-downs (besides the fact that they are super cute free clothes!) is that they're sizes 4, 5, and 6. My best guess from the last measurements of the girls are that we are looking at current sizes of 4 and 5. Jennifer is six months older than Abigail, and a little bigger. BUT, even if I'm wrong, I can easily swap out to a 5 and a 6.
It is so fun to see these little clothes hanging in there! My husband jokingly asked me tonight (in my giddiness) "What's the deal, you never had girls before?" (These are daughters #6 and #7!) But don't let that fool you. He was nearly as silly over it as I was.

No comments:
Post a Comment